Dr. Axe Article Narrations
Image description: A laptop sits on a white tile countertop. There is a cutting board in front of the keyboard and fruits and veggies surrounding it. On the screen is an article Bela narrated on Dr. Josh Axe’s website: “5 FGoods for Your Joints That Nourish Your Connective Tissue”.
Dr. Axe via Instaread
I began narrating articles for Dr. Axe’s website in early 2020 via the Instaread platform. In addition to narrating the articles, I edited the audio completely, as well as added in the intro and outro music provided to me.
Below are links to various article narrations I’ve recorded on draxe.com, in alphabetical order by title. The narration media controls are located beneath the article titles, which is to the right of the social media sharing icons. This is above the heading image before the beginning of the article.
If you’d like to work with me for your narration or voice-over projects, I would be delighted to set up a meeting with you to discuss the details! Reach out and let’s set up a virtual meeting over a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you fancy!
- 5 Foods for Your Joints That Nourish Your Connective Tissue
- 6 Anti-Inflammatory Teas to Begin Drinking Today
- Are Microwaves Safe? How Food Is Affected, Plus Safety Tips
- Best Foods for Your Lungs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptoms and Protective Measures to Take
- Dirty Dozen List: Are You Eating the Most Pesticide-Laden Produce?
- Gymnema Sylvestre: An Ayurvedic Herb That Helps Fight Diabetes, Obesity & More
- Homemade Colon Cleanse with 3 Juices
- Homemade Mouthwash with Essential Oils
- Homemade Remineralizing Toothpaste
- Kindness Slows Aging and Should Be Part of Everyone’s Wellness Plan
- Moon Milk: Does This Trendy Drink Help You Sleep?
- Olive Tapenade Recipe: A Mediterranean Diet Staple
- Operant Conditioning: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Researchers Detect Billions of Tiny Plastic Pieces in Tea
- Rosemary, Cedarwood & Sage Hair Thickener
- Salt Water Flush Recipe
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Turmeric Face Mask for Glowing Skin
- What Is Pink Noise & How Does It Compare to White Noise?