Last updated on October 14th, 2023 at 05:54 pm
A black graphic contains a photo of fireworks at the top. Beneath the photo is a green banner with “What’s Good This Week” in white letters and “October 9-15, 2023” below that in black letters. At the bottom center is Bela’s lightbulb logo, Bela Gaytán in a cursive green and red font, and Bela Gaytán dot com.
Cool Stuff Happening This Week
Check out some of the cool events that are taking place this week. If you have any recommendations for upcoming events to be added to these weekly and monthly posts, please don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know!
Monday: Oct. 9, 2023
- Cowork with Bela from 3 – 5 PM EST
Tuesday: Oct. 10, 2023
- World Mental Health Day
- Modernizing the Patient Experience with Self Check-in presented by TPGi, 12 PM EST
- LQBTQ+ Communities Pain Support Group hosted by the US Pain Foundation, 5-6 PM EST
- The Reading Room Pain Connection Group hosted by the US Pain Foundation, 6:30-8 PM EST.
- Cowork with Bela from 10 AM – 12 PM EST
Wednesday: Oct. 11, 2023
- Updates on SARS-CoV-2 Variants Monitoring and Assessment presented by the World Health Organization (WHO), 5 AM EST, 10 AM London time.
- Cowork with Bela from 12 – 2 PM EST